Sunday, December 6, 2009

Little Pink Dress

When we first decided to start trying for a baby I kept browsing through baby stores when I'd pass them in the mall. I saw this dress and fell in love. Then I looked at the price tag and woah. I mean WOAH. I just didn't have the money for it. Periodically I'd check that store's website until finally it went on sale and I ran and bought the set.

It hung in the closet quite a while. And of course, even when that pregnancy test finally came out positive, there was always the chance this Karlson household would be full of only boys and the dress would stay in the closet.

The day we were able to go in and find out the gender of our baby happened to fall on mine and Vendla's birthday. Weren't we pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be a girl! (Notice my blue shirt... blue for a boy since I was certain thats what Khloe was.) Here we are after the ultrasound with that dress.
And finally, Khloe was the right size for it! She wore it to church for the first time today!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I had no idea that you had one until I saw it on Manda's blog. That little dress is so cute and Khloe makes it even cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete